No products in the cart.
Noodles with a difference.₦450.00
Jell-O Vanilla Instant Pudding Mix offers a delicious flavor, whether you eat it as a treat or use it as an ingredient in your favorite dessert recipes. The delicious vanilla flavor tastes great as a pie filling or as an ingredient in vanilla cake. The quick dessert is easy to make in just five minutes; simply stir milk into the pudding powder and allow to set. You will quickly have a delicious pudding that the entire family will enjoy. The 153g box of Jell-O vanilla pudding mix comes individually packaged in a sealed pouch for freshness.₦605.00
Jell-O Orange Instant Gelatin Mix is an easy to make orange flavored dessert
-Fat free gelatin powder contains no artificial sweeteners and no high fructose corn syrup
-Individually packaged in a sealed pouch
-Gelatin dessert is easy to make — just stir the mix with boiling and cold water and refrigerate₦605.00₦605.00
A.Legal Macedoine De Legumes is a canned mixed vegetables,that are packed with goodness and they contains lots of healthy nutrients that are good for your body and bring something different to your meals. These are great for making fried rice or stir fry.₦780.00
As a rich source of vitamins, minerals and fiber, chickpeas may offer a variety of health benefits, such as improving digestion, aiding weight management and reducing the risk of several diseases. Additionally, chickpeas are high in protein and make an excellent replacement for meat in vegetarian and vegan diets.₦540.00
White onion is a cultivar of dry onion, that has a pure white papery skin and a sweet, mild white flesh. Similar to red onions, due to the high sugar content, they have a short shelf life, lasting up to 2 days, or if refrigerated, they can last up to a month.₦800.00₦800.00
Arla Salted butter is made from 100% pure cream from Danish cows. Delicious fresh butter made from the finest cream, packed a 1.5% salt content, delivering a natural full flavour and a light yellow colour. Halal certified. Storage information: Refrigerate @2- 5°C (Do not freeze). Must be kept cool at maximum 25°C.₦1,490.00₦1,490.00
Our Stone free abakaliki brown local Rice is specially produced in Nigeria and tastes great … it is carefully processed and packaged for consumption.
Our Local Brown rice is a natural wholegrain food that is rich in essential minerals such as manganese, iron, zinc, phosphorous, calcium, selenium, magnesium, and potassium. Its vitamin wealth includes vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B6, folate, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) and vitamin K. It is a source of protein and adds a good amount of fiber to our diet. Along with this, it is also a provider of health-supportive vital fatty acids.₦2,072.00₦2,072.00
Domo Jelly is undeniably the classic number-one treat. Made with halal beef, we wouldn’t dare change our cherry, strawberry-banana, pure strawberry, flavors of jelly for anything in the world. Made of pure gelatin, you can control this delicious treat’s thickness. Your kids can celebrate anything anytime with a cup of our jelly and some Chantilly crème.₦780.00
Cheddar was originally first produced in the village Cheddar in South-West England. We only work with high quality British and Irish Cheddar. Its unique production process gives Cheddar a smooth, quite hard and a slightly crumbly structure. We offer white and coloured Cheddar of different maturing ages. The taste of Mild Cheddar is mild and fresh with a touch of salt. The taste intensifies as the cheese matures.₦4,850.00₦4,850.00
Here are five reasons to increase your red pepper consumption:
1. Red peppers contain more than 200 percent of your daily vitamin C intake. Besides being a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C helpsthe proper absorption of iron. If you are iron deficient, try combining red peppers with your iron source for maximum absorption.
2. Red bell peppers are a great source of vitamin B6 and folate. Both these vitamins and minerals can help prevent anemia.
3. Red bell peppers help support healthy night vision. Red bell peppers are high in vitamin A, which helps to support healthy eyesight, especially night vision. So when it comes to bell peppers, seeing red is a good thing!
4. Red bell peppers are packed with antioxidants. The combined effects of vitamin A and C create a great antioxidant capacity, and with lycopene in the mix, the red bell pepper becomes a top notch superfood. Lycopene is what makes tomatoes and peppers red. Red peppers are one of the highest veggies in lycopene, which has been shown to help prevent many cancers including prostate and lung.
5. Burn more calories with red bell peppers. Recent research has shown that sweet red peppers can activate thermogenesis and increase metabolic rate. Red bell peppers do not contain capsaicin, which is what makes peppers hot and causes us to sweat, but they do have a mild thermogenic action that increases our metabolism without increasing our heart rate and blood pressure like the hot peppers do.₦1,000.00₦1,000.00