No products in the cart.
Honeywell Wheatmeal is a wholesome meal that is naturally enriched with the goodness and satisfaction of everyone. Honeywell Wheatmeal is sourced from premium world-class wheat and contains 100% wheat. It is produced under international milling standards which assures customers that it was milled under extremely hygienic conditions. Rich in protein and fiber, Honeywell Wheatmeal is fortified with Vitamin A and naturally enriched with other essential vitamins and minerals including Calcium, Iron and Zinc, making it ideal for the whole family₦550.00₦550.00
Bacon is a cured meat prepared from a pig. Fresh bacon may then be further dried for weeks or months in cold air, boiled, or smoked. You can smoke bacon using different types of wood chips or sawdust for different flavors. For instance, applewood will give the bacon a mild, fruity flavor. Oak and hickory will produce a stronger, heartier flavor.₦2,500.00₦2,500.00
Our turkeys are processed here on our – they are fresh and never frozen. If you would like a specific weight, please get your order in right away. We do our best to match you up as close as possible to the size you requested, but sometimes it doesn’t work out to be exact when dealing with mother nature. Sizes are sold per a first order/first serve basis. So get your order in sooner than later! Rough estimate for one turkey is 6kg.₦30,000.00
Broccoli is known to be a hearty and tasty vegetable which is rich in dozens of nutrients. It is said to pack the most nutritional punch of any vegetable. When we think about green vegetables to include in our diet, broccoli is one of the foremost veggies to come to our mind. Coming from the cabbage family, broccoli can be categorized as an edible green plant.₦4,500.00₦4,500.00
White onion is a cultivar of dry onion, that has a pure white papery skin and a sweet, mild white flesh. Similar to red onions, due to the high sugar content, they have a short shelf life, lasting up to 2 days, or if refrigerated, they can last up to a month.₦800.00₦800.00
Our Stone free abakaliki brown local Rice is specially produced in Nigeria and tastes great … it is carefully processed and packaged for consumption.
Our Local Brown rice is a natural wholegrain food that is rich in essential minerals such as manganese, iron, zinc, phosphorous, calcium, selenium, magnesium, and potassium. Its vitamin wealth includes vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B6, folate, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) and vitamin K. It is a source of protein and adds a good amount of fiber to our diet. Along with this, it is also a provider of health-supportive vital fatty acids.₦2,072.00₦2,072.00
Here are five reasons to increase your red pepper consumption:
1. Red peppers contain more than 200 percent of your daily vitamin C intake. Besides being a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C helpsthe proper absorption of iron. If you are iron deficient, try combining red peppers with your iron source for maximum absorption.
2. Red bell peppers are a great source of vitamin B6 and folate. Both these vitamins and minerals can help prevent anemia.
3. Red bell peppers help support healthy night vision. Red bell peppers are high in vitamin A, which helps to support healthy eyesight, especially night vision. So when it comes to bell peppers, seeing red is a good thing!
4. Red bell peppers are packed with antioxidants. The combined effects of vitamin A and C create a great antioxidant capacity, and with lycopene in the mix, the red bell pepper becomes a top notch superfood. Lycopene is what makes tomatoes and peppers red. Red peppers are one of the highest veggies in lycopene, which has been shown to help prevent many cancers including prostate and lung.
5. Burn more calories with red bell peppers. Recent research has shown that sweet red peppers can activate thermogenesis and increase metabolic rate. Red bell peppers do not contain capsaicin, which is what makes peppers hot and causes us to sweat, but they do have a mild thermogenic action that increases our metabolism without increasing our heart rate and blood pressure like the hot peppers do.₦1,100.00₦1,100.00
Purple cabbage also known as red cabbage is a nutrient-dense vegetable, which is widely consumed across the globe. It belongs to the same family as broccoli, cauliflower, brussels, cabbage, kale and other brassica family vegetables. Purple cabbage contains comparatively more nutrients and fewer calories that makes it an ideal vegetable for people aiming for weight loss.
This red vegetable is the powerhouse of dietary fibers, good quality carbohydrates, potassium, plenty of vitamins and other essential minerals. The dark pigment of the cabbage indicates a higher level of antioxidants, which are known to reduce oxidative stress. A higher level of anthocyanins, an antioxidant, specifically found in purple cabbage, lowers the risk of cancer and heart diseases.₦3,000.00₦3,000.00
100% Refined rapeseed oil, ideal for cooking. Contains No Cholesterol! It has less saturated fat than both sunflower and corn oil. Extended life for cooking at high temperatures. A healthy option for your family! Contains No Animal Fat. Suitable for vegetarians.
A perfect blend of Rapeseed & Olive Oil (95% Rapeseed Oil & 5% Olive Oil). Rapeseed (Brassica Napus) is a bright-yellow flowering member of the mustard (Brassicaceae) family. Rapeseed oil contains omegas 3,6 and 9 which reduce cholesterol and help to maintain healthy brain, joint and heart functions. High in mono-unsaturated, Rapeseed oil is one of the only unblended oils that can be heated to a high frying temperature and not spoil its antioxidants, flavour or colour.
The Laser grocery range is a superior range of products designed for health, taste and flavour.₦4,170.00
TRS Coconut flour/powder is high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats and is free from wheat and other grains. It is also low in sugar, digestible carbohydrates and calories, and has a low score on the glycemic index.
Use coconut flour for all your healthy cooking and baking needs. Great alternative to regular white flour as you can enjoy your favourite meals without adding extra carbs.₦1,650.00₦1,650.00
Ayoola Plantain Flour is another popular product from Ayoola range of products made from unripe plantain.
It is widely used in many parts of West Africa as a healthy version of staple food.
It consists of carbohydrate, dietary fibre, vitamin and minerals. It makes an alternative food for people with diabetics and other health issues.₦1,300.00₦1,300.00
Big Bull Rice 25kg is a premium quality Nigerian grown parboiled rice with natural nutritious and healthy which is specifically processed with high quality grains. rising sun rice is STONE FREE, fast and easy to cook with a end result that is firm and non-sticky. So treat your family to a sumptuous meal at a very affordable cost.₦16,500.00₦16,500.00