No products in the cart.
Our turkeys are processed here on our – they are fresh and never frozen. If you would like a specific weight, please get your order in right away. We do our best to match you up as close as possible to the size you requested, but sometimes it doesn’t work out to be exact when dealing with mother nature. Sizes are sold per a first order/first serve basis. So get your order in sooner than later! Rough estimate for one turkey is 6kg.₦26,500.00
Broccoli is known to be a hearty and tasty vegetable which is rich in dozens of nutrients. It is said to pack the most nutritional punch of any vegetable. When we think about green vegetables to include in our diet, broccoli is one of the foremost veggies to come to our mind. Coming from the cabbage family, broccoli can be categorized as an edible green plant.₦2,500.00₦2,500.00
White onion is a cultivar of dry onion, that has a pure white papery skin and a sweet, mild white flesh. Similar to red onions, due to the high sugar content, they have a short shelf life, lasting up to 2 days, or if refrigerated, they can last up to a month.₦800.00₦800.00
Our Stone free abakaliki brown local Rice is specially produced in Nigeria and tastes great … it is carefully processed and packaged for consumption.
Our Local Brown rice is a natural wholegrain food that is rich in essential minerals such as manganese, iron, zinc, phosphorous, calcium, selenium, magnesium, and potassium. Its vitamin wealth includes vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin), vitamin B6, folate, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) and vitamin K. It is a source of protein and adds a good amount of fiber to our diet. Along with this, it is also a provider of health-supportive vital fatty acids.₦2,072.00₦2,072.00
Here are five reasons to increase your red pepper consumption:
1. Red peppers contain more than 200 percent of your daily vitamin C intake. Besides being a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C helpsthe proper absorption of iron. If you are iron deficient, try combining red peppers with your iron source for maximum absorption.
2. Red bell peppers are a great source of vitamin B6 and folate. Both these vitamins and minerals can help prevent anemia.
3. Red bell peppers help support healthy night vision. Red bell peppers are high in vitamin A, which helps to support healthy eyesight, especially night vision. So when it comes to bell peppers, seeing red is a good thing!
4. Red bell peppers are packed with antioxidants. The combined effects of vitamin A and C create a great antioxidant capacity, and with lycopene in the mix, the red bell pepper becomes a top notch superfood. Lycopene is what makes tomatoes and peppers red. Red peppers are one of the highest veggies in lycopene, which has been shown to help prevent many cancers including prostate and lung.
5. Burn more calories with red bell peppers. Recent research has shown that sweet red peppers can activate thermogenesis and increase metabolic rate. Red bell peppers do not contain capsaicin, which is what makes peppers hot and causes us to sweat, but they do have a mild thermogenic action that increases our metabolism without increasing our heart rate and blood pressure like the hot peppers do.₦1,000.00₦1,000.00
100% Refined rapeseed oil, ideal for cooking. Contains No Cholesterol! It has less saturated fat than both sunflower and corn oil. Extended life for cooking at high temperatures. A healthy option for your family! Contains No Animal Fat. Suitable for vegetarians.
A perfect blend of Rapeseed & Olive Oil (95% Rapeseed Oil & 5% Olive Oil). Rapeseed (Brassica Napus) is a bright-yellow flowering member of the mustard (Brassicaceae) family. Rapeseed oil contains omegas 3,6 and 9 which reduce cholesterol and help to maintain healthy brain, joint and heart functions. High in mono-unsaturated, Rapeseed oil is one of the only unblended oils that can be heated to a high frying temperature and not spoil its antioxidants, flavour or colour.
The Laser grocery range is a superior range of products designed for health, taste and flavour.₦4,170.00
TRS Coconut flour/powder is high in fiber, protein, and healthy fats and is free from wheat and other grains. It is also low in sugar, digestible carbohydrates and calories, and has a low score on the glycemic index.
Use coconut flour for all your healthy cooking and baking needs. Great alternative to regular white flour as you can enjoy your favourite meals without adding extra carbs.₦1,350.00₦1,350.00
Ayoola Plantain Flour is another popular product from Ayoola range of products made from unripe plantain.
It is widely used in many parts of West Africa as a healthy version of staple food.
It consists of carbohydrate, dietary fibre, vitamin and minerals. It makes an alternative food for people with diabetics and other health issues.₦2,250.00₦2,250.00
Big Bull Rice 25kg is a premium quality Nigerian grown parboiled rice with natural nutritious and healthy which is specifically processed with high quality grains. rising sun rice is STONE FREE, fast and easy to cook with a end result that is firm and non-sticky. So treat your family to a sumptuous meal at a very affordable cost.₦16,500.00₦16,500.00
Rodo pepper is a necessary ingredient in the always-popular jerk seasoning. It is a useful pepper to keep on hand,and can be added to casseroles, vegetables, stews, or soups. Great when used to make hot sauces, dips, relishes, and condiments.₦115.00
Meat gotten from cattle is one of the world’s most nutrient-rich foods judging from the amount of calories contained. Beef is a necessity for growing children, it supplies the major key nutrients children need to combat diseases and stay strong and healthy. It aids red blood cell development, retentive memory and prevents deficiency of Iron during their adolescent year₦2,500.00₦2,500.00
GraceCo Plantain flour is the product of dried and pulverized plantain slices. Plantain is rich in vitamins especially Vitamin C and Carotene, and also low in fat. It is suitable for people suffering from illnesses such as Diabetes, Obesity and other cholesterol related illness.₦1,450.00₦1,450.00
It is a delicious rice that does not stick together when cooked and is also nutritious and affordable, can be used to prepare any kind of rice meal like jollof rice, white rice and fried rice, It is also affordable.₦13,000.00₦13,000.00